Friday, October 01, 2004

Pure Joy and Happiness

Have you experienced this...a moment suddenly when you feel happy without any reason and everything around you seems just perfect and you feel like hugging everyone and appreciate everything around you? Sounds crazy?? :-) But suddenly I felt such a pure bliss this morning while driving to work..and even though there were pressing issues both at work and in personal life..everything seemed bright and shiny and I could not control my joy. The traffic was bad and every light I had to stop..but even that seemed so smooth and perfect. Normally any day when I get caught in traffic would drive me nuts and impatient and I would curse myself for getting up late and 101 other things which I could have done or not done to have hit the road early..but today I felt so calm even though I was running late to work....I enjoyed the trees/the birds and everything around me.

A moment like this is very rare when you are in peace with your inner-self. And you are in perfect harmony with nature. I feel a moment like this nourishes your soul and enriches your very being and makes you ready to face all the crazy stuff in your life.

I have never done medidation..though I have always wanted to do that..but I cannot sit with my eyes closed even for a second..my mind is always racing with million thoughts..should have to practice this soon..but I somehow feel that this is might be similar to a feeling that you would get when you meditate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home